Neuropsychological Assessments for
Civil or Criminal Cases
Dr. Heilbronner is an experienced forensic neuropsychologist who has been retained by plaintiff and defense attorneys across the country to consult on cases involving.
- Mild traumatic brain injury / concussion
- Malingering, secondary gain, and other functional disorders
- Neurotoxic exposure due to various environmental toxins
- Chronic pain
- Electrical injury
- Post- traumatic stress disorder
- Capital cases including mitigation and mental retardation defenses
Dr. Heilbronner is qualified to interpret standardized neuropsychological test results that are often relied upon in litigation to explain cognitive dysfunction in a way that a lay person will understand. He presents the interpretation of the test results, integrated with case history and interview reports, for an extensive and straightforward analysis of the person or persons in question to the judge and jury.